giovedì 27 febbraio 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge - Day 6

Bonsoir!^^

L'altra entry del giorno.../Other entry of the day...

Day 6 - 10 things you can't live without in lolita

1. One Pieces. I like them more than jsks

2. Glorious prints. Some prints are really amazing, very well detailed and beautiful

3. Huge hair. Sometimes I like using my real hair for lolita but wigs and halfwigs are so full and rich *w*

4. Rose headdresses. *roses everywhere*

5. Cute accessories, especially rings and necklaces

6. Always looking for new stuff. Even if it gets frustrating sometimes, when I don't have money -.-

7. Perfect shoes. Shoes for all occasions, comfy but at the same time cute and with heels

8. The right petticoat. I'm still looking for it! Petticoat is mandatory and hides a lot XD

9. Great events!

10. Lolita friends! :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento