mercoledì 19 febbraio 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge - Day 2 and 3

Bonsoir my Victorians! :)

Dato che è mezzanotte e mezza, ecco che arrivano, Giorno 2 e 3.../Since it's half past midnight, here they come, Day 2 and 3...

Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.
  1. Clothes obviously XD I mean, especially OPs with empire waist, not too frilly but simple or with great prints
  2. Hiding! With lolita I can hide my not so skinny figure under skirts and petticoats XD
  3. Great events. Conventions, tea parties, meetings and so on!
  4. Sharing the same passion with friends! Talking about our online shopping, complaining about shipping and custom fees, our wishlists, waiting for a package to arrive etc, etc
  5. I like the fact that wearing lolita clothes really makes me feel good :)
  6. Good reactions from people around me
  7. Finding my dream dress <3
  8. Wigs! Changing hair colour and style whenever I want!
  9. Bags. In every shape, especially bat-shaped, book-shaped and violin-shaped
  10. Huge headdresses, especially with roses *w*
Day 2 – 10 things you hate in lolita.

  1. Seeing a dress killed by the owner. Seriously, you can be rich and buy "burando" but if you don't have taste and you don't know how to wear some clothes, just don't buy them!
  2. Some colour-matching. PurpleXblack, redXblack tend to be "ita" or an imitation of cheap Gothic
  3. How some lolitas sound like know-it-alls. They hide behind "I can give you advice" but the truth is they want to show how good they are
  4. Leaks and viciousness in communities/on live journal etc etc. They really disgust me
  5. Knee-length/Ankle-length socks. I last wore them when I was 6 maybe XD They kill legs!
  6. Lolita cosplays -.-
  7. Bad remarks :( Especially from badly dressed people/people wearing baggy clothes! Seriously? How dare you? -.-
  8. Too many temptations ç____ç Online shopping is the best and the worst at the same time!
  9. Waiting for packages to arrive/ dealing with local post office/ custom fees... They're really bad bad things!!
  10. Dream dresses in my wishlist that I know I won't find or they won't fit me for sure :(
Sabbia di Luna - Victorian Style & More

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento