lunedì 3 marzo 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge - Day 8 and Day 9

Bonsoir!^^

Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.

I'll add Day 8 and 9, well I do that basically because I don't have songs that inspire me for lolita. I mean, I can't think of any XD So, Day 8 will remain empty XD

Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.

1. Doing some form of sport/ exercising/ playing etc etc
2. Attending a concert (the only exceptions are jrock/visual concerts, if I'm in the mood)
3. Going to university/ attending a class
4. Gardening XD
5. Cooking
6. Attending a Carnival parade XD
7. Going to work (if I had one! XD maybe I would wear something very toned down and casual but never fully "lolitized")
8. Going to a farm XD
9. Going to the airport
10. Going to the disco (this is completely out of question even in "normal" clothes because I hate those kind of places!!!)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento